Schedule 80 PVC Tee - Socket 1inch
Sch 80 PVC Tees
Tees are one of the most common types of pipe fittings used in the plumbing industry. These fittings allow for the splitting of a line or the connecting of two lines at a 90-degree angle. These tees are Schedule 80 PVC tees, which means they have the thicker Schedule 80 walls. This makes these fittings ideal for high-pressure applications, because the thicker walls can withstand greater stress.
- Tee fitting with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Socket openings on each end for connecting three male pipes
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2467 standards for quality assurance, and certified by NSF International for potable water service